Dear Region A,
The Society of Women Engineers Region A strives to recognize the successes of SWE members who enhance the engineering profession and advance SWE’s mission.
This year Region A has four individual award categories for professional and collegiate members. We encourage self-nomination.
- Distinguished Leader Award (Professional 10+ Years Work Experience)
- Emerging Leader (Professional 1-10 Years Work Experience)
- Outstanding Collegiate Leader (Junior/Senior/Graduate Student)
- Future Collegiate Leader (Community College/Freshman/Sophomore)
How to Complete the Nomination
Follow these steps to successfully complete a nomination package:
- Visit these links for the “Selection Criteria” to select the award that best suits the candidate.
- Collegiate Criteria: http://regiona.swe.org/individual-award—collegiate.html
- Professional Criteria: http://regiona.swe.org/individual-award—professional.html
- Collect all items listed in the ‘Nomination Packet’ for the award selected.
- Fill out the online form: https://goo.gl/forms/HPeHucwTWOEy5nma2
- Submit the application online by midnight Pacific Time on December 31, 2017.
- Awards will be given at WE Local Phoenix on Saturday, February 24, 2018. Candidates will be informed of the outcome by mid-January.
Region A Governor
Society of Women Engineers